provide Workshop on Embedded System (Arduino) in 2 days based on Arduino UNO and various sensors. An Arduino is a small computer that you can program to control things
like lights or motors along with listening to components like motion
detection sensors. It can give your project interactivity without
needing an expensive and large circuit. Instead, you use a computer to
program the Arduino, upload your code to the Arduino, and hook up your
- Learn Open Source Platform.
- Programming with Arduino IDE.
- Interfacing I/O device.
- Interfacing with external peripherals.
- Learn Advanced topics.
- Real time working with Arduino.
- Robotics competition
- Free Robotic Kit to individual group.
- Certificate by TechScooper
- Certificate of Participation to all participants.
- Certificate of Merit to all Winners of zonal round.
- Upgrade your knowledge through different live projects.
- Chance to Represent yourself in Finale.
Who can attend the above Workshops? All B.E/B-Tech, Diploma Students, Professionals & Hobbyists.
For any other query, please contact: +91 9475511119 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.